Time to Complete
- Box Cutter / Razor
- Masking Tape
- Caulk Gun
- Static Mixer
- Repair Material
- Texture Square: S, M, L
Using the Repair Kit
Damaged your protective coating? Don’t have time to take it back to the applicator to get it fixed? No problem! Just get our Repair Kit and follow these straightforward instructions and you can make it look new.
Repair Kit Instructions:
- Make sure you have all of the components in order to properly make the repair:
- The gun
- Repair material
- Silicone texture piece or a texture piece you have created out of bed liner material (texture square)
- Cut out the blister if there is one; if it is a gash or a gouge move on to step three.
- Clean the surface and make sure it is free of any residue from the blister if there is one. If there is a gash or gouge simply make sure the surface is clean from dirt and debris.
- Clean the surface with acetone.
- Place the repair tube in the gun.
- Put the static mixer on the tube securely.
- Press the trigger to get the product moving into the mixer.
- Keep the trigger pressed while the material fills the area you are repairing —
- Make sure that there is not excess material on the surface
- Remove overage if any in order to get a seamless patch